This year’s How-to in 10 lineup is in the process of being finalized. Below you will see who is showcasing a skill this year. Check back often as new vendors are added!
- perform self-care in 10 minutes | Centre for Holistic Healthcare and Education.
- identify 10 culturally significant spices | Ethno-cultural and Diversity Advisory Committee.
- rapid and relaxing reflexology | Feel Great Reflexology.
- plan weeknight dinners and grocery lists | Lorraine Crowston.
- create a one of a kind card | Station Gallery.
- network when looking for employment | Welcome Centre Immigrant Services.
- prevent fraud | Durham Regional Police.
- move and play every day | Durham Region Health Department.
- create a healthy routine | Durham Region Health Department.
- ghost hunt | Proo(f) Paranormal.
- identify native wildlife using live animal ambassadors | Soper Creek Wildlife Rescue.
- journal your life history | The Story of My Life.
- be the boss of a robot | Whitby Public Library.
- create a Mandala colouring page | Eternal Springtime.
- perform Taoist Tai Chi | Fung Loy Kok Taoist Tai Chi.
- speak as if everyone is watching (and you’re glad!) | Toastmasters.
- learn it with Lynda | Whitby Public Library.
- play ringette | Whitby Ringette.
- tell the difference between a rooster and a hen | Windreach Farm.
- be a citizen scientist with the plant watch system | Durham Master Gardeners.
- balance for a health life | Town of Whitby, Recreation Services.
- treat a headache | Ki Health and Wellness.
- decorate a cake | Laura’s Creative Cakes.
- use a defibrillator | St. John Ambulance.
- Scottish country dancing | Town of Whitby, Seniors Services.
- oragami | Teen Leadership Council.
- encourage your child’s speech with play | Speech Specialists.
- protect your hearing | Advanced Hearing.
- help your child fall asleep | weesleep.
- snap pass a football | Whitby Lions Football.
Saturday, May 6th, 2017
12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
Whitby Public Library, Central Library
405 Dundas Street West, Whitby