Got 10 minutes? Learn something new! Join us on Saturday, April 27 from 10 – 2 in our Bowmanville Branch.
Learn new skills in a way that’s fun, easy, free, and fast! Local organizations will host booths set up around the Library, each teaching you an amazing new skill in 10 minutes or less!
We’re working on a great new set for 2019. Check out what attendees learned how-to in 2018:
- Create a picture with different paint strokes with 55+ Active Adults
- Make natural bathtub teabags with Body and Soul Wellness Co.
- Host tea with Clarington Museums
- Be the boss of a robot with Clarington Public Library
- Do a card trick with Clarington Public Library
- Help your pet in an emergency with Dr. Ashley Loftus, DVM
- Boost your day with time busting tips with Ella Bates, Efficiency Educator
- Create an artisan cheese board with Loblaws PC Cooking School
- Give your eyes and lips a new look with Shoppers Drug Mart, Bowmanville Mall
- Perform CPR and save someone from choking with St. John’s Ambulance
- Set up, maintain, and remember passwords with Staples Business Depot, Bowmanville
- Use smart LEDs with Veridian
Check back to see what we have in store for 2019!
Want to be a vendor yourself? Apply today!
Saturday, April 27, 2019
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Clarington Public Library,
163 Church Street, Bowmanville