Got 10 minutes? Learn something new!
Learn new skills in a way that’s fun, easy, free, and fast! Local organizations will host booths set up around the Library, each teaching you an amazing new skill in 10 minutes or less!
You could learn how to:
- Create a picture with different paint strokes with 55+ Active Adults
- Help your kids develop financial literacy with Alexa Allison, youth author of “You’re Too Young!”
- Make natural bathtub teabags with Body and Soul Wellness Co.
- Get fit with ZUMBA with Bowmanville Older Adult Association
- Host tea with Clarington Museums
- Make your own Mother’s Day card with Clarington Public Library
- Be the boss of a robot with Clarington Public Library
- Do a card trick with Clarington Public Library
- Get your teen working with Community Employment Services
- Play “Magic: The Gathering” with Courtice teens
- Snapchat with Courtice teens
- Help your pet in an emergency with Dr. Ashley Loftus, DVM
- Boost your day with time busting tips with Ella Bates, Efficiency Educator
- Improve your health with Fung Loy Kok Taoist Tai Chi
- Add physical fitness into your pregnancy with Healthy Mothers and Healthy Babies Coalition
- Create an artisan cheese board with Loblaws PC Cooking School
- Leave a room full of smoke with Municipality of Clarington, Emergency and Fire Services
- Get fit with Municipality of Clarington, Fitness Services
- Give your eyes and lips a new look with Shoppers Drug Mart, Bowmanville Mall
- Perform CPR and save someone from choking with St. John’s Ambulance
- Set up, maintain, and remember passwords with Staples Business Depot, Bowmanville
- Use smart LEDs with Veridian
Check back often to see new skills added to the list!
Want to be a vendor yourself? Apply today!
Saturday, April 28, 2018
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Clarington Public Library,
163 Church Street, Bowmanville