Got 10 minutes? Learn something new! Join us on Saturday, April 27 from 10 – 2 in our Bowmanville Branch.
Learn new skills in a way that’s fun, easy, free, and fast! Local organizations will host booths set up around the Library, each teaching you an amazing new skill in 10 minutes or less!
Learn from amazing new skills:
- How to manage stress with the Centre for Holistic Healthcare and Education
- How to play 9 Men’s Morris with Clarington Museums
- How to make musical playdough with Clarington Public Library
- How to fold origami with Clarington Public Library
- How to make a difference with Clarington Public Library
- How to be a seniorprenear with Community Innovation Lab
- How to save time with Ella Bates Corporate Training
- How to practice Tai Chi with Fung Loy Kok Taoist Tai Chi
- How to conquer kitchen clutter with Home Free with Joanne
- How to spy on your money with Jennifer Pauls Financial Coach
- How to tie a climbing knot with Joey’s World
- How to juggle with Joey’s World
- How to get crafting with Municipality of Clarington, 55+ Active Adults
- How to make a safe escape with Municipality of Clarington, Fire and Emergency Services
- How to workout at home (with no equipment) with Municipality of Clarington, Fitness
- How to find constellations with the Royal Astronomical Society
- How to increase emotional regulation and coping with Sirtonski Wellness Space
- How to maintain your computer with Staples
- How to make a portable watercolour kit with the Visual Arts Centre of Clarington
Want to be a vendor yourself? Apply today!
Saturday, April 27, 2019
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Clarington Public Library,
163 Church Street, Bowmanville